• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Richwell Stage 3 Screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Over this last week, I made a start on Richwell Stage 3. I'd like to thanks Chris Lees, EezyPeazy and Derek Kaye for they're quick replies and kindness in allowing me to use some of their marvelous objects! :D
Right, the route run between Richwell and Naughton, just after Aston Town you will take the branch going off left (that you will have noticed in Stage 2), and emerge from the tunnel at Cooksbey, a station sharing a preserved railway line! The line then follows the preserved line all the way to Cooksbey! However, there are several stations that are preserved stations only, so the mainline trains will not stop (hence why they are not listed on the route map).

Here are some screenies:

This is River Bridge (preserved station only)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/bvetuberoutes/stage3.jpg

This is also River Bridge (preserved station only)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/bvetuberoutes/stage3_2.jpg

This is Cooksbey (both NR and preserved)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/bvetuberoutes/stage3_3.jpg

No comments are needed as yet in response to the positioning of things, as it is still very much WIP! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nitro

The Richwell Network seems to be getting better and better doesnt it Rich :P :P ;)

Coxster

Established Member
So this is why you asked me if preserved railways could technically run over NR lines (as the Swanage proposes to do) ;)

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
So this is why you asked me if preserved railways could technically run over NR lines (as the Swanage proposes to do) ;)
Correct! :P :lol:
TC, the images were suposed to be full sized, but ImageShack wasn't working so I had to use Photobucket! I'll get some bigger images later, and post them... ;)

Tom B

Established Member
Since you have server space why not upload them there ;)?

Can't really comment much since they're too small at present.

The Snap

Established Member

Nitro

Much better Rich :D really like the new 'old' styled platfroms, really adds to the atmosphere :P

The Snap

Established Member
Nitro said:
Much better Rich :D really like the new 'old' styled platfroms, really adds to the atmosphere :P

Eezypeazy made those, so thanks to him! :D

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Looking very good Rich. I'm sure my good friend Jordy will be looking forward very much to beta testing again :lol:

Jordy

Established Member
laverack222 said:
Looking very good Rich. I'm sure my good friend Jordy will be looking forward very much to beta testing again :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah I sure am!

Its looking great Rich, and as Max said i'm looking forward to BETA testing it again :D

Jordy

T

Tom

I'm looking forward to annoying Rich again (prepares).... Aummm....

Nick

tubechallenger said:
I'm looking forward to annoying Rich again (prepares).... Aummm....

And you say some of my posts are spam.

T

Tom

Nick - you are looking for a ban.

Rich knows what I mean so that's fine, and most other people will know what I mean. So you can shut it.

The Snap

Established Member
Thanks guys!
In regars to tc and Nick, yes Nick I do know what Tom means as all he does is moan! :P :lol:

Ntiro, if you PM me your MSN addy, I'd be happy to discuss BETA testing.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.