• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rix Rail Pix 'n' Vidz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I have been working with a new tool over the past few days, and have now finished my photo site.
It also now hosts various National Rail videos and London Underground pictures!
To explore Rix Rail Pix 'n' Vidz, visit www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk and click on 'Rail Photos'! :D
Enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I object to that comment. There are several sites including mine with free railway videos.

The Snap

Established Member
Sorry boys, mustn't have seen those! :oops: :D Well, I'm glad you like them! :D

Jordy

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
On a posotive note, i love that '66 and 142 passing' vid of yours.. Jes, that Shed was really gunning it...!!

The videos are mine ;)

matt said:
I object to that comment. There are several sites including mine with free railway videos.

Yeah, please remove that comment, particularly as the videos arent even yours! Also, the ' GNER DVT Through Doncaster' is actually a GNER Class 91 passing Newark North Gate, and the Virgin DVT is actually a Class 90 ;)

Nice page BTW ;)

Jordy

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm interested to know which web-builder you used for your photo gallery. Please enlighten me ;)

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Its coppermine. I use it on my website. Its also used in the railuk gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.