• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rix Rail Pix

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I've completed my new gallery, with two new collections. The first is at Doncaster where I went on Wednesday, and the second is at Manchester Piccadilly yesterday. I saw a new 185, and loads of other Virgin and Northern Rail stock.

Take a look, and please comment here!

www.rix-rail-pix.sg5.co.uk

Cheers,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Love the name :D
Edited (by doublepost prevention system):
And the photos as well ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Thing with your site is what I find with some Fotopic sites. Basically I may go there to view pictures of Class 47s then be produced with a page of locations without knowing what i may find in there. If you want to order them by location (as in a day out) then you could simply make a news page with the date and a link to the relevant images. To aid easy searching perhaps a search box could be placed on the main page rather than a tiny link.

Also (to be picky) this is not a Mk2, it is a Mk4. GNER only have Mk3s (in HSTs) and Mk4s (in the 91/DVT sets).

The Snap

Established Member
Cheers for that Damon - I'll try and get a seach box HTML code off the net, and place it in. What other pages did you say would be useful, I couldn't quite understand? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.