• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rolling stock game

D365

Veteran Member
170 to Peterborough - will be taking that service soon :P

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D365

Veteran Member
The Railway Children :D

Would use 957, as featured in the film series, but Wikipedia claims its boiler ticket expired 20/01/2013, so I guess it's up to 'British Railbus' 79964 to get us back on the road. To Keighley and beyond!

Just wondering, if a service stops at a station where it is not timetabled to (i.e. the daily EC from Keighley to London, at Huntingdon, due to disruption of some sorts), would that be a legal move? I guess not because the modified service is not planned...

12CSVT

Established Member
Just wondering, if a service stops at a station where it is not timetabled to (i.e. the daily EC from Keighley to London, at Huntingdon, due to disruption of some sorts), would that be a legal move? I guess not because the modified service is not planned...

One for the quizmasters to answer, however my guess is that it would probably be accepted if the move was posted on the same day that the actual disruption / extra stop at Huntingdon occurred.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
In this instance I would probably call it an invalid move for simplicity, however if you can provide some sort of proof that this actually happened and the move was posted on the same day, then I don't have a problem with it.

12CSVT

Established Member
Using the 'jump' rule we take a 158 from Coatbridge Central to Greenfaulds