• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rolling stock game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
One can shift stations (IE: from Moor Street to New Street). There's an error in either the traction or the destination. That's why I waited.

I don't think you can, according to rule 6:

6. Jumps between station groups are allowed only if they do not have a direct passenger service between them (eg. I may 'jump' between Birmingham New St. and Snow Hill as there are no direct trains between them but I cannot jump between Snow Hill and Moor St. as there are direct passenger services.

There are direct services between the two Smethwick stations. You wouldn't walk from one to the other just to change trains, you'd stay onto Galton Bridge.

A Challenge

Established Member
He meant I could have said from Birmingham New Street to Smethwick Rolfe Street, but I did mean to Galton Bridge, as edited