• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ron Connor trading as Model Rail Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

robvulpes

Does anyone have some up-to-date status information on this trader? He makes replica BR totem signs, trading from a stand at model railway exhibitions and has a website modelrailsigns.co.uk from which you can place an order. I have a long-outstanding paid-for order but Ron is not replying to email, text, query through his website contact form, or telephone message. I just want my order fulfilled or my money back.

Sadly it seems others have had similar problems with him in the past https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/138505-the-london-festival-of-railway-modelling/&do=findComment&comment=3523467

Buyer beware!

Rob

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Keith Gowen

Does anyone have some up-to-date status information on this trader? He makes replica BR totem signs, trading from a stand at model railway exhibitions and has a website modelrailsigns.co.uk from which you can place an order. I have a long-outstanding paid-for order but Ron is not replying to email, text, query through his website contact form, or telephone message. I just want my order fulfilled or my money back.

Sadly it seems others have had similar problems with him in the past https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/138505-the-london-festival-of-railway-modelling/&do=findComment&comment=3523467

Buyer beware!

Rob
Hi Bob,
Has been some time since you raised this matter. I am wondering if you ever got your sign??
I have just contacted Mr Connor's web site and tried all his phone numbers. On another forum if appears that some one
has been waiting since 2016??

Please I didn't used my credit card!!
To conclude please if any member has updated information then I would be glad to hear.
Thank You Keith G.

robvulpes

Hi Bob,
Has been some time since you raised this matter. I am wondering if you ever got your sign??
I have just contacted Mr Connor's web site and tried all his phone numbers. On another forum if appears that some one

To conclude please if any member has updated information then I would be glad to hear.
Thank You Keith G.
Yes I did eventually get it, last November, from him at his stand at the Warley Model Railway Exhibition. I have no subsequent information. The absence of model railway exhibitions due to coronavirus is unlikely to have helped his business.

Keith Gowen

Yes I did eventually get it, last November, from him at his stand at the Warley Model Railway Exhibition. I have no subsequent information. The absence of model railway exhibitions due to coronavirus is unlikely to have helped his business.
Hi Bob,

Thank You Keith G.
Hi Bob,
Thanks for information and pleased to hear that you got your totem sign.
Also with shutdown on most exhibitions not sure whether we will see him again.
Regards Keith

loggiemod

Hi - I have the same problem - ordered a sign at the Warley Model Rail Show last November and foolishly paid and asked him to post it - received nothing except one photocopied sheet after i inquired what was happening and a short email after about my third attempt at communication. Now July and still nothing received and no further communication. Do not use this shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.