• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rose Hill and Marple

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddington

I thought I read somewhere that there was an easement allowing tickets to or from RSH and MPL to be used interchangeably, but I can't find it. Am I imagining things?

At the moment the plan is 2 people, both with 26-30 railcards, going from Piccadilly to one of the stations and back from the other. What would be the best value ticket? There may or may not be one or more tram journeys on the same day too.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

scrapy

Established Member
I thought I read somewhere that there was an easement allowing tickets to or from RSH and MPL to be used interchangeably, but I can't find it. Am I imagining things?

At the moment the plan is 2 people, both with 26-30 railcards, going from Piccadilly to one of the stations and back from the other. What would be the best value ticket? There may or may not be one or more tram journeys on the same day too.
No official easement but you won't have a problem using tickets from one to the other.

As for best value ticket it depends what time you travel and where you are going on the tram.

Status
Not open for further replies.