• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rother Valley Railway extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamn

Does anyone know what the status of the RVR's application to cross the A21 is? I had thought a decision was due by now. It would be very exciting if the line from Robertsbridge through to Tenterden could reopen at some stage!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Does anyone know what the status of the RVR's application to cross the A21 is? I had thought a decision was due by now. It would be very exciting if the line from Robertsbridge through to Tenterden could reopen at some stage!

Funny, I was only thinking the same thing a few days ago. Hope there is some good news soon.

Chris125

Established Member
IIRC there was a change of personnel at the Environment Agency so it's taking longer to get the necessary permissions.

SussexMan

Changes in Government Guidelines and staff changes at the Environment Agency have necessitated further work on the Flood Risk Management and Assessment.This is in hand and will be agreed with the Environment Agency

Gardner Crawley
RVR Chairman
21st April 2016

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.