• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Round Oak Steel Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

petermiller36

Afternoon all. First post on here, so be gentle with me. I've just moved to Stourbridge and our road backs on to the Round Oak line. I've done a search of this forum and found a closed thread from a couple of years ago with some timetable info. Does anyone know how I'd find out more info about traffic on that line, particularly timetable info?

As I say, first post, so be gentle if this has been discussed elsewhere or I've posted in the wrong section.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

petermiller36

Many thanks for the response! I've been looking through the forum for a while now, but only just registered. That's a very interesting website, I'll be sure to look on there for times that I can pop down and see a train go down the line.

Old Hill Bank

There also a few services run to the Brierley Hill terminal, if you do your search on Stourbridge Junction you will pick up all of them.
Note that some jobs are only scheduled to run on certain days of the week.

Freightmaster

Established Member
There also a few services run to the Brierley Hill terminal, if you do your search on Stourbridge Junction you will pick up all of them.
There has been no traffic to or from Brierley Hill for over a year now;
the last flow was stone from Croft; scrap (outbound) and steel (inbound)
ceased several years ago, I'm afraid... :(

MARK

Status
Not open for further replies.