Round Oak Steel Train Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkkent

Hi all

Does anyone know how many trains a day go to and from the Round Oak Steel Terminal in Brierley Hill these days?

I know it used to be up to 7 trains a day at one point but I'm not sure if it's anywhere near that now.

All the best

Jay

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D1009

Established Member
Hi all

Does anyone know how many trains a day go to and from the Round Oak Steel Terminal in Brierley Hill these days?

I know it used to be up to 7 trains a day at one point but I'm not sure if it's anywhere near that now.

All the best

Jay

Hi Jay, welcome to the forum.

There are currently 3 trains booked into Round Oak per day Monday to Friday, but usually only 2 of them run. All 3 happen to be running today.

clarkkent

Hi Jay, welcome to the forum.

There are currently 3 trains booked into Round Oak per day Monday to Friday, but usually only 2 of them run. All 3 happen to be running today.

Hi

Thank you for the welcome! :) and thank you for the info. Do you know what times they are normally booked in, i guess if it's normally only 2 first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.