• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Route building using routebuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
as i dont know that actuall curvs and hills of the abbeyflyer how would i be able to overcome this... i have an idea to get a rough track curves, using google earth,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

eezypeazy

I use Ordnance Survey maps to lay track in RouteBuilder. I wrote a "how to" guide, but it's disappeared from the RouteBuilder tips & tricks forum.... email me, and I'll try to dig out a copy tonight....

Laying curves is fiddly (even hand coders seem to have problems with it!). With a little patience, acceptable results are possible....

Regards

eezypeazy

class 313

Established Member
thanks but these two routes are still in planning, i email when i wanna build the abbeyflyer :)

Coxster

Established Member
You're off school cuz of the fire - why not try now rather than continuously posting everything is too complicated? :D

class 313

Established Member
Yeah lol but it seems I've got time off tomorrow to so I'm going to try then, If I need help I'll PM you 8)

Edit: edited to conform to a half-reasonable standard of English - TB2000

Status
Not open for further replies.