• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Route Learning Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbreckers

First of all, apologies if this is wrong forum, not sure what category this would be.

Does anyone know of anymore videos like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ErR0c8NCo

I found it amazingly interesting and got the drivers eye view for the route I normally use :)

Also, how weird does Glasgow Central look with cars in it and the old platform numbering

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dysonsphere

Nice vid shot in 2 parts I think as there audio later and you can see signal aspects. Gives a good idea of route learning, I wonder howmany more are out there

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
Use "Track Access Services" as your search string it will bring up a load of matches.

ComUtoR

Established Member
WARNING - watching videos on youtube does not make you qualified to drive a route ;)

But being briefed by a booklet does :/

In this modern world of driving choo choo's. Official route learning videos and VR route learning is becoming quite normal.

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
How much of the route learning by drivers is done with videos like these and how does it compare with the usage of videos like these over the last 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.