• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Routing/ticket advice - Havant and Winchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abpj17

On Friday (tomorrow) I'm travelling from London waterloo to Havant. On Monday I'm coming back from Winchester or Eastleigh to Waterloo.

Is it possible to get a return and stop or start short, and is there a reasonable price difference between two singles vs a return. If buying a return is it necessary to select via somewhere to make either route valid?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
An Off Peak or Anytime Return somewhere like Portsmouth, Fareham or Cosham (same price) will be fine.

(If you are looking for an online booking site that allows you to specify a different via point in each direction, to check if each route is valid and obtain an itinerary for each route, then trainscanbecheaper.info is the only one I know of that enables this)

paul1609

Established Member
On Friday (tomorrow) I'm travelling from London waterloo to Havant. On Monday I'm coming back from Winchester or Eastleigh to Waterloo.

Is it possible to get a return and stop or start short, and is there a reasonable price difference between two singles vs a return. If buying a return is it necessary to select via somewhere to make either route valid?

Thanks

Currently if you are travelling off peak it will be cheaper to buy 2x £13 promo singles than an off peak return.

Status
Not open for further replies.