Rovers

Which would you prefer to do with me?

  • Devon & Cornwall

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,131
Location
Wick
I am thinking of doing a Rover meet during the summer. It will cost Adults £40 & Child £26.50 ( 3 in 7s )
Now, there is 2 choices, Devon & Cornwall Rover or Severn & Solant . This will be 1 of the 2 options. Now, would you prefer this or the Devon & Cornwall Rover.

Results of the Poll will decide which I shall put a meet up for
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
48,227
Location
Yorkshire
If you made it the Summer after, and I had a bit of notice, I could rent out my uncle's cottage for a couple of days and join you. But not this Summer, it's fully booked.
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,131
Location
Wick
yorkie said:
If you made it the Summer after, and I had a bit of notice, I could rent out my uncle's cottage for a couple of days and join you. But not this Summer, it's fully booked.
I am sure I can do a next year as well
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
48,227
Location
Yorkshire
Jim said:
yorkie said:
If you made it the Summer after, and I had a bit of notice, I could rent out my uncle's cottage for a couple of days and join you. But not this Summer, it's fully booked.
I am sure I can do a next year as well
in that case leave Cornwall 'til next year ;)
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
17,878
Location
Nowhere Heath
TBH, I'm getting bored of the lines covered by that Severn and Solent ticket. Devon and Cornwall I will be doing on the Freedom of the South West rover in late August anyway. After that, I'll have been bored of this area, will be doing more spotting trips in the North then!
 

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
1,966
I may come for some of it but don't bet on it because I'm not one to think things that far ahead! I do have plenty of lines to cover in that area mind, but I want to do HST's on most of it where and when I can!
 

Jim

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,131
Location
Wick
yorkie said:
Jim said:
yorkie said:
If you made it the Summer after, and I had a bit of notice, I could rent out my uncle's cottage for a couple of days and join you. But not this Summer, it's fully booked.
I am sure I can do a next year as well
in that case leave Cornwall 'til next year ;)
I am doing Solant this year & D+C NXt year
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top