• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rovers

Which would you prefer to do with me?

• Devon & Cornwall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
I am thinking of doing a Rover meet during the summer. It will cost Adults £40 & Child £26.50 ( 3 in 7s )
Now, there is 2 choices, Devon & Cornwall Rover or Severn & Solant . This will be 1 of the 2 options. Now, would you prefer this or the Devon & Cornwall Rover.

Results of the Poll will decide which I shall put a meet up for

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
OK. Will the 3 off you who voted like to make some date prefrences

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
If you made it the Summer after, and I had a bit of notice, I could rent out my uncle's cottage for a couple of days and join you. But not this Summer, it's fully booked.

Jim

Established Member
yorkie said:
If you made it the Summer after, and I had a bit of notice, I could rent out my uncle's cottage for a couple of days and join you. But not this Summer, it's fully booked.
I am sure I can do a next year as well

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Jim said:
yorkie said:
in that case leave Cornwall 'til next year ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
TBH, I'm getting bored of the lines covered by that Severn and Solent ticket. Devon and Cornwall I will be doing on the Freedom of the South West rover in late August anyway. After that, I'll have been bored of this area, will be doing more spotting trips in the North then!

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I may come for some of it but don't bet on it because I'm not one to think things that far ahead! I do have plenty of lines to cover in that area mind, but I want to do HST's on most of it where and when I can!

Jim

Established Member
yorkie said:
Jim said:
yorkie said:
in that case leave Cornwall 'til next year ;)

I am doing Solant this year & D+C NXt year

Status
Not open for further replies.