• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Royal Blue vehicles in London 20 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taunton

Established Member
Any ideas where several Royal Blue historic buses, seen coming into London on the A4 at 09.00 on Friday 20 June, are heading for? They are not part of the display in Regent Street on Sunday; maybe they are being shown elsewhere.

Long-ago memories of these coming through Taunton.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BBC Radio Devon's David Shepard was talking about this the other day as he's on this trip with his Royal Blue coach, they're heading this weekend from London to the South Coast, Bournmouth I think before heading to Exeter and then onto Minehead. They're recreating the old routes so you may see them coming through Taunton.

34D

Established Member
Please can everyone take pics and share on flickr (etc). I know a few guys who are on this.

Titfield

Established Member
My brother managed to get 3 photos at Queens Road Bournemouth this morning.

fgwrich

Established Member
BBC Radio Devon's David Shepard was talking about this the other day as he's on this trip with his Royal Blue coach, they're heading this weekend from London to the South Coast, Bournmouth I think before heading to Exeter and then onto Minehead. They're recreating the old routes so you may see them coming through Taunton.

If you and anyone on here is interested in my good friend Mr Sheppard's Bristol SU, then here is his blog website.

http://270kta.blogspot.co.uk/

They do tend to get around a fair bit too - 274KTA Was down in the HMS Sultan Open Weekend last weekend too.

None of our vehicles were involved this year's Royal Blue Run sadly, our friends Royal Blue RE is currently off the road (LDV 467F) with a few chassis issues but will be back out and about most likely next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.