• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RTT down 13/12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theironroad

Established Member
I used it a couple of hours ago and it was fine.

However, I have had trouble getting the Wessex mainline maps on RTT to display trains, the route, stations, train berths all load, just nothing in the berths..... And this has been for as few days now.

louis97

Established Member
Just checked a train of interest:

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/W11088/2015/12/13/advanced

Which is showing as 60L at clapham jnc and 3E at Raynes park,that's impressive dderivingriving and making up time, yet I can assure you it left clj bang on time to the second.

So some glitches...

Looks like an incorrectly interposed headcode on the 2130 service.

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/W11099/2015/12/13/advanced

As for the cause of the Error 404, I am not sure! There is some work going on behind the scenes with regards to a server move - whether it was linked to this I don't know.

Kite159

Veteran Member

theironroad

Established Member
Looks like an incorrectly interposed headcode on the 2130 service.

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/W11099/2015/12/13/advanced

As for the cause of the Error 404, I am not sure! There is some work going on behind the scenes with regards to a server move - whether it was linked to this I don't know.

OK, I sort of see what mean as the 2130 appeared mid journey 2E

I notice yoiur tagline about being RTT volunteer. Any insight on the describer in the maps not appearing. Many thanks.

louis97

Established Member
OK, I sort of see what mean as the 2130 appeared mid journey 2E

I notice yoiur tagline about being RTT volunteer. Any insight on the describer in the maps not appearing. Many thanks.

Maps not working is related to the server move. We are aware that they are not working.

Tom

That 404 was bizarre as hell. I hit restart on something so I could get a saved state of it to migrate it to York (the new server location) and then everything went 404. Hit restart again and works. God knows what happened there.

theironroad

Established Member
Maps not working is related to the server move. We are aware that they are not working.
OK, thanks for that. Wondered if it would be possible for a message to put up saying that.

Many thanks to all of you in the RTT team, though the maps aren't always perfect, they really can be very useful, especially during disruption.... From a south west trains driver.......

Tom

The maps will be back up within the next week or so. Maybe quicker if I work out why they're broken on the current temporary location.

They should be back up for those of you using IPv6 towards the end of tomorrow - as the new servers are being spun up on IPv6 first to give them a work out. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you probably will see it all working at the end of the week :)

theironroad

Established Member
The maps will be back up within the next week or so. Maybe quicker if I work out why they're broken on the current temporary location.

They should be back up for those of you using IPv6 towards the end of tomorrow - as the new servers are being spun up on IPv6 first to give them a work out. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then you probably will see it all working at the end of the week :)

That'll be the end of the week for me then lol,but thanks for the update and the maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.