• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RUK webhosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdjonnay

Are you guys still doing this? If you are, does the web address have "RailUK.org" in it?

I need some space to whack some bike videos/pictures etc, but don't really want the RUK name in the adress, as it would kind of bring down my "street cred" if everyone knew I was a crank ;)

Sorry if I'm being thick and its posted elsewhere :oops:

Jon

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Hi, no problems.

We can run it on different domains if necessary, if it is very necessary, we can organise a .net.tf domain. It is possible that we could organise a .nu, so no worries!

Simming

jdjonny said:
...as it would kind of bring down my "street cred" if everyone knew I was a crank...

Surely It Would Increase? ;) Just Say That You Know The SDF ;)

jdjonnay

Well thats true, but I don't want everyone pestering me for his autograph now, do I?

J

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Ah, street cred, something I've never had or will. Not too fussed either, although I can see why you wouldn't want the RailUK bit in the address!

Status
Not open for further replies.