• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rules and Regs for trainee drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I seem to remember somebody sharing a link for a revision aid for the rules and regs trainees learn in the first 4 months.

2 questions. Does anyone have the link as I can’t find it and is it reliable/current?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OldNick

Hi guys,

I seem to remember somebody sharing a link for a revision aid for the rules and regs trainees learn in the first 4 months.

2 questions. Does anyone have the link as I can’t find it and is it reliable/current?

I think the general advice is to not read ahead, one of the reasons being there is no guarantee the rules you are referencing are current/up-to-date.

Hi guys,

Are you a trainee? If not take Oldnicks advice.

Training is progressive and you will learn everything you need to know.

vikingdriver

You don't want to be having to unlearn things or getting confused because you've convinced yourself that you've understood something when in reality you've understood it incorrectly - even being taught it by a trainer can leave you head scratching whilst you try to understand some of the subjects. You'll be taught all you need, it requires effort of course, but it's more than achievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.