• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Run Sounds in Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I was wondering how you make a train run sound be heard at a certain point. For example, when running over two rails which join (ie: a set of points made with two rails), you hear the flange sound or other sounds which sound like the train is going over points. But, when you use a proper point set made by SWITCH, and use that, rather than two rails diverging, no sound is heard, so is you couldn't see the screen, you would think you were just running normally, over no points. Do you see what I mean?
I wanted to get a noise to be heard while crossing over a set or SWITCH made points, as none are heard ATM...? :(

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Set up a blank rail, and make that cross your rail where you want the sound.

The Snap

Established Member
Yeah, I will do, I thought of that, but forgot to include it. ;) Thanks for that Tom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.