• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Running a Zoom for Cubs/Scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutdan

Hi,

I'm a Scout leader in Newcastle, and have a few Cubs/Scouts that are keen on the railways

At the end of 2019 we travelled to York and visited the National Railway Museum (one of our last trips before lockdown hit!)

I am trying to see if there is anyone who is/was a train driver, guard, signaller, control room staff, etc. who would be available to jump on a Zoom call and chat to a small group of kids about the job, what it entails and perhaps answer a few questions?

Hopefully this request is allowed and this is the most suitable forum, if not then hopefully a mod can help to move it to the right place

Thanks,
Dan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tazi Hupefi

There is a Scout leader in Telford who is currently a conductor as far as I know. Not sure if you have contact details for other areas.

i'm a scout leader in Essex, currently work as a station supervisor if thats of any intrest to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.