• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ryde Gold Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyero

I was due to renew my Ryde St Johns - Ryde Esplanade Gold Card soon but have lost it, I've done the maths and I'm only marginally worse off just renewing early than paying the £10 replacement fee (and having a black mark against my name if I lose it again in the next year).
I just want to check does it still get the free 6 tickets, the wording says South West Trains Services, does Island Line still count?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

[.n]

Haven't checked the pricing but if you're concerned then how about Lymington Town/Pier as an option instead?

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
[.n];2580060 said:
Haven't checked the pricing but if you're concerned then how about Lymington Town/Pier as an option instead?

£172 v £408

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Or if you just want the cheapest Gold Card, it's Hatton - Lapworth at £160.00.

Fiyero

Thanks for all the tips. my gold card turned up so I have a couple more weeks to decide. The 6 free tickets are the clincher for me, I just don't really want to ask South West Trains the direct question for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.