• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ryhope Grange 18-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cheers, yeah is just a nice lighting, maybes the last week in daylight next Friday, have the day off so i will try and get the same pic but at 9am in the morning, the sun will be the complete right side if i stand in the same location,

cheers

Paul

cheers, see this is more like it i mean there is no reason why we can't get on well, i was thinking of getting the same shot as this 1 last month
http://davidpaul-photographs.fotopic.net/p21203100.html
but due to the fact it is further to walk to take that photo, it doesn;t help with the mad rush from my school to Ryhope Grange in under 15mins then to make that vantage point is causes a lot of trouble, next friday fingers crossed this train will run i shall get some nice photos from that location and also from today's location.

cheers

Paul

evil_hippo

Hey, i can but admit it; you're a fantastic photogrpaher. You could be the best on the forum; I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.