• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Samaritans Adverts on trains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sprinterguy

Established Member
Yes - Seem to recall seeing it on quite a few 142s in the north east during February. I don't remember seeing it on any other classes, though.

Cherry_Picker

Established Member
I presume The Samaritans chose to put their advertisement on the side of a Class 142 because they know what everybody standing on the platform must feel like when they see their train arrive and it turns out to be a pacer?

sprinterguy

Established Member
I presume The Samaritans chose to put their advertisement on the side of a Class 142 because they know what everybody standing on the platform must feel like when they see their train arrive and it turns out to be a pacer?
That was the first thought that occurred to me when I saw it. :lol:

Wyvern

Established Member
There are Samaritans adverts on most stations around the country, particularly where ther have been suicides. I haven't seen any on trains though,

Last edited:

TheEdge

Established Member
I've not seen a livery application anyway but I know on AGA services there are often A4 posters in the advert snap panels in the saloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.