• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Saturday 26th of Janurary....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member

Clan Line Approaching Staines Foot Crossing

Silver Skip on the rear

444s Pass West Byfleet on the Slow, and a EWS 66.

Two 450s pass through.

One of the two stopping services there.

Comments Welcome, Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
nice 2nd and 4th shot fred take it there was some sort of engineering works going on at west byfleet? (looks like a portacabin on wheels next to the 66).

Established Member
nice 2nd and 4th shot fred take it there was some sort of engineering works going on at west byfleet? (looks like a portacabin on wheels next to the 66).

There meant to be removing the Footbridge and Replacing it with a New one that has Lifts.

me123

Established Member
Liking them Fred! The one of 67029 is particularly interesting... (that's a good thing BTW).

Nathan

Just a bit closer of Clan line and it would be an even better shot, your getting much better, keep it up!

Gizmogle

Established Member
I actually agree with Nathan there.

I think that even though the shots aren't fantastic, they definately show potential and alot of improvement compared to the kind of photos you used to show us.

The pictures of Clan Line, 67029 and 450093 are my favourites. I'm agreeing with Nathan again when I say that the Clan Line picture could have even better.

Mintona

Established Member
Nice pics Fred, I particularly like this one:
5872 said:
2006345164669876255_rs.jpg

I think it just looks nice, you nicely get the context of the area I reckon. Good efforts, I also like the first steam train one!

Status
Not open for further replies.