• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Saturday Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Yes, excellent pics! It was nice to hear that the claggy 47703 rescued the tour. First 40145 flopped a few weeks ago, now this!

devon_metro

Established Member
Thanks very much! I will get around to uploading a vid of an HST departing newton Abbot soon.

Any more comments?

Simming

Whats it like under that road bridge now, still covered in sand or has it all be removed?

devon_metro

Established Member
Simming said:
Whats it like under that road bridge now, still covered in sand or has it all be removed?

Not sure what you mean, i didn't notice any sand under the road bridge!

Simming

that road bridge at the plymouth end of NTA station, there was a pipe burst, and loads of sand and such like was washed down, I think there are some pictures on the railway her-old

devon_metro

Established Member
Simming said:
that road bridge at the plymouth end of NTA station, there was a pipe burst, and loads of sand and such like was washed down, I think there are some pictures on the railway her-old

No i didn't notice, i've just seen the pics of the flood :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.