• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SB Rail (Swietelsky/Babcock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy h

I have recently applied for a trainee driver role with the above company. Does anybody have anymore information on them? The job description was very vague.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnsonr380

Hi Sammy where did you apply for the job? I've done the same but via a third party job site

AD15

Not sure where they're based, see them at guide bridge near Manchester. And occasionally in York. Not sure at all about where the job is for tho.

Sammy h

I also applied on a third party website. I am yet to hear anything yet though.

Twedds74

I applied also through "indeed" as couldn't seem to find a direct website. Advert states Crewe as location, but am assuming nationwide?

kelv

I applied also through "indeed" as couldn't seem to find a direct website. Advert states Crewe as location, but am assuming nationwide?

I believe that indeed is just a job ad site and the application goes directly to them as opposed to through an agency that 'want a cut.'
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
over 700 applied apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.