• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SC 006 :: Eastleigh 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Established Member
A special competition for photos from the Eastleigh 100 event. The following will be accepted

-Photos from inside the event itself
-Photos of railtours going to/from the event
-Loco moves to the event

The following will not be accepted

-Photos of general traffic from Eastleigh station
-Charter ECS moves related to the event

http://www.railforums.org.uk/gallery

Entries by 1900 on Sunday please, voting will then start and end next Wednesday at approximately 1900 :)

Good luck!

Jordy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mumrar

Established Member
A special competition for photos from the Eastleigh 100 event. The following will be accepted

-Photos from inside the event itself
-Photos of railtours going to/from the event
-Loco moves to the event

The following will not be accepted

-Photos of general traffic from Eastleigh station
-Charter ECS moves related to the event

http://www.railforums.org.uk/gallery

Entries by 1900 on Sunday please, voting will then start and end next Wednesday at approximately 1900 :)

Good luck!

Jordy

An open day that thousands attended with hundreds of photos taken by each. I expect a larger and better showing than the recent free for all, although I didn't attend the event myself.

Ferret

Established Member
I'd love to enter but when I try and try and log in on the gallery page, it just redirects me to the main forum page!!!! Farce!!!:cry:

dan_atki

Established Member
I'd love to enter but when I try and try and log in on the gallery page, it just redirects me to the main forum page!!!! Farce!!!:cry:

had the same problem earlier, there is no way of uploading.

There is a sticky dealing with this exact problem!! ;)

Otherwise you can e-mail the entries in as mentioned in another sticky. :)

Ferret

Established Member
:oops: Indeed it does - sorry Dan, missed that one!:oops: All sorted now though ;)

dan_atki

Established Member
2 entries is an abysmal turnout, and not really a competition given how many photos were taken at Eastleigh last weekend!

As such, you can still enter if you wish to - please do so by Wednesday 1900 at http://www.railforums.org.uk/gallery/

Voting will then commence until next Sunday 1900.

Jordy

Established Member
I hadn't realised that dan_atki had intended to start this on Wednesday, so it'll now start on Sunday with the usual competition.

Entries still being accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.