• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scarborough to Bridlington - December timetable issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoroAndy

Sunday timetable.
Up. Dept seamer 1506, Dept Filey 1516.
Down. Dept Filey 1508. Dept seamer 1521.
That should be interesting on single track.

Moderator note - thread title changed to reflect specific nature of issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NoMorePacers

Established Member
On a more positive note, the timetabled conflict on the single line between Hunmanby and Bridlington seems to have been fixed (for reference the up train was timetabled to leave Hunmanby 3 minutes before the down train was due to arrive, which was already occupying the single line).

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Some pitiful validation there...

Things are slightly better M-S from today but trains still leave Scarborough too early. If they leave at xx00 the timetable will work much better.
Frankly, whoever is writing this timetable should move to other duties as their competencies clearly lie elsewhere.

BoroAndy

OK... As I started this I'll close it. Well done to Eloise working under difficult circumstances and I'm sure that come May 21 timetables we'll see Sheffield-Scarborough trains passing midway between Hunmanby and Filey.

Status
Not open for further replies.