• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter

How about having a thread where you can upload scenarios for routes that you have changed, which you think people will like to try. Maybe a different train or weather conditions.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nutter

One thing I noticed is the route files are to big to uplaod, so it's a case of nice idea whilst it lasted.

We could always create a website where only members can upload and the site owneris then the only one who needs permission (in theroy)

T

Tom

This seems to be a good idea, it could feature in something coming up soon on RailUK. If anyone ideas about it could PM me and I may be able to contact the relevant route authors regarding it.

Guinness

Established Member
So RailUK is now going to host BVE Route Files with minor modifications to the file itself to host 'scenarios'?

I'll have to think about that one...

The Snap

Established Member
Sounds good...;)

Afterall, saves authors a job! However, I would recommended a strict testing panel, who could test the routes before they are publicly unveiled simply because we don't really want any routefiles with dodgy timings, or with errors...;)

Tom B

Established Member
Remember you _will_ need to OK it with the authors first...

Status
Not open for further replies.