• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail advance sleeper offer - Online Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yew

Established Member
Hey gents, It appears im off to scotland again :)

However Ive been looking at the return for two advance club offer for £99. Now on scotrails website it suggests that this offer can be purchased online (http://www.scotrail.co.uk/content/advance/2-99-caledonian-sleeper) Im just wondering if anyone has managed to book the tickets online? Or has the link been placed there in error and Ill have to call customer services?

Thanks everyone, Yew

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

First class

Established Member
You can book online.

You need:

a) The voucher
b) The membership card

For the tickets to be valid though.

Yew

Established Member
Fortunately I have both :) I dont suppose you could give me some instructions for buying online? it keeps saying my journey details arent valid for the promotion :/

EDIT, never mind, it was just being a pain, ive worked out how to buy them now :) I had to put the times to 10/11pm so the sleeper is the only train, then it came up straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.