• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail/SPT Class 170's - Floating Passengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

150sprinter

An update was installed to my Railworks yesterday, once it had downloaded I went onto an Edinburgh to Glasgow Free Roam scenario and discovered that the First Scotrail and SPT Class 170s had 'floating passengers'.

This is only in the front and rear driving units, the centre unit passengers are normal and the ones that are floating just seem to have lifted completely out of the train.

I just wondered if anyone else was experiencing this problem and if anyone knows how to fix it. :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The way to solve that is clear the blueprint cache. Its done through the launch page. I think its on the tools tab. Make sure you've not run the game as the button marked "clear blueprint cache" will not appear clickable if you do. Then you'll find the passengers return to their seats

CC 72100

Established Member
Judging by posts on RailSimulator's wall on facebook, it is a common issue. Clearing the blueprint cache sounds like it will solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.