• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ScotRail Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

macauley kirby

Hi everyone, i've recently contacted scotRail explaining that i suffer from autism and have a passion for their trains (even though i live in yorkshire... not scotland.) and i wondered if they could send me one of the company ties - sadly they said no - so i was wondering if any of you on here had a scotrail tie they could let me buy or have.

hope you can help me!

many thanks
Macauley

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gazthomas

Established Member
Hi everyone, i've recently contacted scotRail explaining that i suffer from autism and have a passion for their trains (even though i live in yorkshire... not scotland.) and i wondered if they could send me one of the company ties - sadly they said no - so i was wondering if any of you on here had a scotrail tie they could let me buy or have.

hope you can help me!

many thanks
Macauley
Will this be okay?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Scotrail-tie/123496655173?hash=item1cc0f96945:g:v0kAAOSwVx5b1gp1

gazthomas

Established Member
i did want one a bit more recent than this issue, like the one with the saltire style pattern on it. i did see this one on eBay when looking... thanks a lot for the reply tho :)
You're welcome. It is interesting that the "All the stations" couple were offered a tie

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Keep your eye on ebay, you never know what comes up from time to time. (I have also bought railway related clothing etc in the second hand shops of some of the preserved railways, it's amazing what you can find.)

Status
Not open for further replies.