• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Trainee Drivers (Ongoing)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CptIronside

Hi guys,

I applied for the "general" trainee driver position ("across Scotland"), closing date 27th December, but haven't heard anything at all yet.

Did those who got responses apply for specific depots? If so, which ones?

Stevos

can anyone point me in the rite direction to the final interview questions examples please.
I've had some really useful help from a few members on here but I'm just trying to prepare myself as much as possible.

Hi guys,

I applied for the "general" trainee driver position ("across Scotland"), closing date 27th December, but haven't heard anything at all yet.

Did those who got responses apply for specific depots? If so, which ones?
No, just the general Scotland one I applied for

Stevos

Good luck with it mate if you have experience in that type of stuff you will be fine.

Kendo

I've got the DMI on Friday too. I completed the paperwork assessment last Friday and got an email yesterday regarding the interview. The process has been extremely quick since I've applied which is prob a positive gives you less time to be be nervous. Good luck on Friday

Doddie

Good luck guys for Friday...
Has anyone heard anything back regarding the trainee train drivers job that the application had to be in for the 27th December?

Hales80

Good luck everyone for interviews. I applied on 23rd December for trainee job that ended on 27th Dec. So I'm kinda not expecting to hear anything for another couple of weeks. I'm guessing they have hundreds of applications to go through.

Sportman

What would the best way to get in touch with ScotRail in regards to personal details changing and some quick questions for a current job application?

Thanks in advance

Stevos

Hi sportsman I would send an email to the recruitment team as they are very helpful.

Stevos

Good luck to the people sitting the 2nd assement tommorrow.
I just got the good news to say I passed mine pending a medical. I'm absolutely over the moon.

Nathen

Well it's now the wait after the DMI....how long did people have to wait to find out if you got to the 2nd assessment?

Stevos

Think I was about 5 days or so.
How did it go for yous?

Last edited: