• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Trainee Drivers (Ongoing)

WeeCW13

Does anyone on here have a copy of the job description? Ive looked online and also tried signing back into my account but can only print my application.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mortarman

Hi folks just trying to see if anyone is in the same situation. I had my DMI on the 12th of March and received the “you have passed but are placed in a reserve pool for 6 months” email on the 11th of April. I’m 5 months in to that pool and getting a bit anxty. Is anyone in the same situation???
What depot are you down for and have you been in touch with HR at all mate?

Boris533

Just today, I passed pending the drug test but I know I’ve passed that, they said i should hear back by next week. What depot you been offered?

Boris533

Edinburgh as well! Seen another today who I recognised and I’m sure was in for Edinburgh as well so must all tie in with a course.