• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scream!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

Gawd I'm Bored.. I hate Sundays and bank holidays. TV seems to be everything but entertainment. Bloody bus service is p*ss poor so you can't go anywhere much and if you do there's nowt to do or see when you get there. Nobody to chat with on MSN or YIM. Sitting here playing with myself. Oh bloody hell I'll rephrase that. Sitting here playing scrabble with the computer which sometimes lets me win.

Anyone got a rope? :sleepy3: :cry: :hmph:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Take a trip to London, always something going on :)
Loads of Buzzing 319s out and about ;)
Some Engineering Train out of London Bridge

devon_metro

Established Member
Julian G said:
Loads of Buzzing 319s out and about ;)
Some Engineering Train out of London Bridge

I can just see it...

...1000 bored people flock to London to see a 319 ;)

Met Driver

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
I can just see it...

...1000 bored people flock to London to see a 319 ;)

...and end up leaving twice as bored as they were in the first place. Hmm.

nutter

DistrictLine said:
Gawd I'm Bored.. I hate Sundays and bank holidays. TV seems to be everything but entertainment. Bloody bus service is p*ss poor so you can't go anywhere much and if you do there's nowt to do or see when you get there. Nobody to chat with on MSN or YIM. Sitting here playing with myself. Oh bloody hell I'll rephrase that. Sitting here playing scrabble with the computer which sometimes lets me win.

Anyone got a rope? :sleepy3: :cry: :hmph:

Add me to MSN. I'm on there about 6 hrs aday, whilst crusing the internet, and anybody else is welcome to add me to msn as well.

Povo Sgt. Nuts out :lol:

I love being provo sergant (just ask 50149)

Status
Not open for further replies.