• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Screen shots [large images]

Status
Not open for further replies.

class 313

Established Member
Just like in the MSTS area post screen shots of BVE

314 at watford jnc

220 at watford jnc

321 at watford jnc

314 (passenger view) at watford jnc

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Use ALT+PRINT SCREEN instead, it will avoid the need to crop out the background.

The Snap

Established Member
Here is a screenshot of the Class 66 on an early morning freight run on Richwell Stage 2 v2 :)

The Snap

Established Member
Nitro said:
Do the points to the left take you to Richwell Yard Rich? ;)

Nope, they take you to Aston Yard, which you will have seen from Stage 1! I'm not posting any shots of Richwell Yard, despite how much you may want to see it...:p :D ;) 8-)

class 313

Established Member
EDITED OUT

(Mod note: I've edited out these screenshots. They are stupidly large and are saved in .bmp format. Use .jpg or .png for such screenshots)

class 313

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Good images, but those files are HUUUGEE!
Yer i know, I did them quickly, next time il put them as JPEG.

I noticed on the last picture that 334 has got a green when im speeding down at 125mph. *must be a newbie in the signal box* =P

The Snap

Established Member
Those images are huge, and the background/sky of that route is, well, a bit...daft! :o :p

Tom B

Established Member
I've removed class313's images since they are too large - whilst people expect large screenshots, it is stupid to post them as .bmp files. Please use .jpg or .png instead - hell, it takes exactly the same amount of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.