• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Screenshot Thread [Large Images]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Let's liven this place up a bit :lol: Basically, post your screenshots here! It'd be appriciated if you could state the location, route and where the route & train(s) can be obtained from.

tamp3gr.jpg

A tamper between duties on the MT-Springfield route at Northport station, available for free from http://www.makingtracks-online.co.uk and http://www.uktrainsim.com (who also offer a CD version with some stock and activities). The tamper is also available for free from http://www.uktrainsim.com

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
JarvisShunter.jpg

A Jarvis shunter in Kidderminster shed. The shunter is from http://www.uktrainsim.com and the route is the Severn Valley Railway which is available in shops and on online retailers.

// edit - tc - resize img

Harold

Heres a couple of my shots:

1. From the Highland Mainline route, a GNER HST is at Inverness

GNERHST_highland_inverness.JPG

2. From the Blackpool Tramway CD route, a D/D class tram (numbered 306) departs Fleetwood

D_D_tram_306_blackpool_fleetwood.JPG

Coxster

Established Member
How NOT to do things... In my defence, I was driving a 12 car CIG with a double yellow signal ahead of me, at a maximum permitted linespeed of 45mph through Selhurst station when an unidentified Class 377 came off the slow lines infront of me and joined the up fast, crossing my path as I T-Boned him. This is the London to Brighton route (with the add-pack installed) and using West Coastway (also by EB)'s stock.

slammercrashsmall2kr.jpg

Met Driver

Established Member
Coxster said:
How NOT to do things... In my defence, I was driving a 12 car CIG with a double yellow signal ahead of me, at a maximum permitted linespeed of 45mph through Selhurst station when an unidentified Class 377 came off the slow lines infront of me and joined the up fast, crossing my path as I T-Boned him.

Excuses, excuses... :roll:

It looks like you were doing at least 60. ;)

Guinness

Established Member
What happened to the additional car on the 377? :?

Excellent driving Damon, maybe First will employ you. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Chaz said:
What happened to the additional car on the 377? :?
It was a 12 coach train. The other 10 coaches continued off around the corner :lol:

Julian G

Established Member
Coxster said:
How NOT to do things... In my defence, I was driving a 12 car CIG with a double yellow signal ahead of me, at a maximum permitted linespeed of 45mph through Selhurst station when an unidentified Class 377 came off the slow lines infront of me and joined the up fast, crossing my path as I T-Boned him. This is the London to Brighton route (with the add-pack installed) and using West Coastway (also by EB)'s stock.

slammercrashsmall2kr.jpg
oh dear :(

Julian G

Established Member
Double Hoovers Cl50 covering for a failed cl377 doing a Brighton Express run- *note the amount of clag (London Brighton Express)

Here's 4772 arrives with the Southern Scotsman at Clapham Junction (Route- London Brighton Express)

Here is the least favourite train of all, Pendolino speeds past the camera at 125mph (Route-Northeast Corridor)

Class 332 HEX on it's way towards BWI Airport (Route- Northeast Corridor)

a sight never to be seen like this ever again :( Class 73 stables with other fellows

4VEP3417 Gordon Pettit leaves Brighton for the last time

4VEP3417 leaves the tunnel and heads for Fratton

4VEp3417 arrives at Havant

4VEP3417 terminates at Fratton

The CIG leaves HOVE for the last time

I put them into thumbnails instead rather than big pictures

Coxster

Established Member
Nice stuff there Julian mate. Look forward to your slammer screenshots :)

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Coxster said:

slammercrashsmall2kr.jpg
What activity is this? Or is it a custom made one?

If it's one that's already on there, then I may try it tonight and see if it does it on mine! :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
Aureol said:
If it's one that's already on there, then I may try it tonight and see if it does it on mine! :lol:
It is http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=12487 Make sure you stop at Selhurst or the above will happen. I was only doing the maximum permitted 45mph through the station. God knows what could happen later on in the activity :shock: Let me know how you get on ;)

You require the following routes:
London Brighton Express (plus the add-pack)
West Coastway

You require the following from UKTrainSim.com
FileID 6271: Gatwick Express 460
FileID 8754: Connex Class 375
FileID 9128: SWT 170
FileID 9797: Gatwick Express Class 73
FileID 10493: SWT 159018
FileID 11992: SWT 159013
FileID 12414: Virgin Voyager 220
FileID 12416: SWT 450

Coxster

Established Member
A Voyager passes a CIG whilst a cameraman points his camera to the window. CIG by EuropeanBahn, route is London Brighton Express and the Voyager is by Making Tracks.

voyageslammer19nu.jpg

Coxster

Established Member
A Voyager (by Making Tracks) passes a CIG (by EuropeanBahn - West coastway) at Purley on the London to Brighton route (also by EuropeanBahn)

voyageslammer27eb.jpg

Julian G

Established Member
I just had a Spin in ChristopherJ's new activity
Fratton ECS-Pompey

The Slammer set is about to leave Fratton (Another 4CIG) passes us

The CIG+VEP leaves Fratton Yard

Two CIGs pass each other while MPV waits for it's next journey

A view like this never to be seen again

The Electrostar's body through the cab of the Slammer

Coxster

Established Member
Hmmm, have the files been approved to UKTS finally then? I uploaded them ages ago! :D Apparently I hold the copyright now too :D As for the slammer cab - where did you get it? It's not the UKTS or LSE one, nor is it the WCW one of which is the train you are driving. Also, to get rid of the 'wishy washy' textures, you need to turn the graphic sliders up higher mate.

Julian G

Established Member
Coxster said:
Hmmm, have the files been approved to UKTS finally then? I uploaded them ages ago! :D Apparently I hold the copyright now too :D As for the slammer cab - where did you get it? It's not the UKTS or LSE one, nor is it the WCW one of which is the train you are driving. Also, to get rid of the 'wishy washy' textures, you need to turn the graphic sliders up higher mate.
The Slammer Cab was from WCW

Coxster

Established Member
1288gaje said:
Coxster said:
The Slammer Cab was from WCW
Is it? I don't remember the handbrake :?

Julian G

Established Member
Holland on Rail said:
Guys where can I download those Slammers? (without activationcodes and Sh*t stuff like that) :lol:
You can download them from UkTrainSim
Although you can download some off Making Tracks* and Virtual Rail

* Although I would say Making Trouble, they somehow had unbanned me :shock:

Julian G

Established Member
Yes it is, if you look to your right in the cab, maybe you might know what i mean.

I had a chance do drive a Cl50+cl377+cl450 and a nasty suprise
Due to problems at Fratton, a Slammer coach got stuck into a Desiro consist
Here's me driving the return from London Victoria to East Croydon

The train is about to leave Victoria

The convoy leaves Victoria

The Convoy outside of Victoria

4 Generations of Stock, Class 50, Class 421,Class 377 and Class 450

Class 50 clagging at Clapham Junction, where's Jon Bradley and all the other photographers ;)

A sight never to be seen again

Going round the curve at Selhurst

Comparing the roofs at East Croydon, where there will be a driver change

T

Tom

Desiro's are semipermanently coupled aren't they?

Even so, they'd be completely incompatible with slammers or Mk1's, etc. The train wouldnt even move!

Coxster

Established Member
1288gaje said:
Holland on Rail said:
Guys where can I download those Slammers? (without activationcodes and Sh*t stuff like that) :lol:
You can download them from UkTrainSim
Although you can download some off Making Tracks* and Virtual Rail

Our good friend above said without activivation codes etc. In response to your comment 'Holland on Rail', you can obtain 3417 from my site http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk and the ones as shown in the screenshots are from West Coastway - a commercial route by http://www.europeanbahn.co.uk

Coxster

Established Member
1288gaje said:
Yes it is, if you look to your right in the cab, maybe you might know what i mean.
It's not hard to push the 'right arrow' key :roll: I think the reason that I didn't recognise it was because you use such a low resolution which makes the image quality terrible. ;)

Julian G

Established Member
I had a night shift
I needed to drive 00:14 Class 319 while I caught up a Class 377 Electrostar.

Post edited into the English language - COXSTER

Coxster

Established Member
CliffLine1.jpg

A general overview of the bottom station.

CliffLine2.jpg

A close up of another car beside us.

Status
Not open for further replies.