• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scunthorpe Steel Works Steam Railway Tours

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Good morning, I am going on Holiday all being well in August to Scunthorpe.... Has anyone been on the Scunthorpe Steel Works Steam Railway Tour yet this year? I think they are operating again. I have done that in previous years with brake cars and smallish steam loco. It is a fantastic trip.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alexl92

Established Member
I haven't been but I know they are running again and feedback has been really positive. They now have two locos available, as Austerity United Steel Co No.22 is back in service.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
I haven't been but I know they are running again and feedback has been really positive. They now have two locos available, as Austerity United Steel Co No.22 is back in service.
Thank you, that is good to hear.

Aictos

Established Member
Been on a few on them, even was lucky enough to do one trip on the loco taking us around the site.

Do recommend visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.