• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SE 376's at Blackfriars today

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoaster

Established Member
Pleasantly surprised to see a pair of 376's at Blackfriars this morning, must be the first time in 5/6 years that I have seen them there. Thought they never strayed from Charing Cross and Cannon Street services.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Pleasantly surprised to see a pair of 376's at Blackfriars this morning, must be the first time in 5/6 years that I have seen them there. Thought they never strayed from Charing Cross and Cannon Street services.

Charing Cross and Cannon Street are closed today

Gravesend via Sidcup services running from Blackfriars

Hayes and Dartford stopping via Abbey Wood running from New Cross

Tonbridge stopping via Grove Park and Gillingham via Abbey Wood semi-fast running from Victoria

Dartford via Bexleyheath on normal Victoria services

Buses from New Cross to Charlton via Greenwich

Hastings to London Bridge via Redhill

East Kent diverted to Victoria via Bromley South

387star

On Moderation
Still yet to travel on these beasts hear their seating is well comfy nice and soft :D

I don't suppose anyone has taken any pictures to document this most momentous occasion? It's not every day you see a 376 at Blackfriars.

Status
Not open for further replies.