• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SE DMI questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

galahad08

Hi there, I have an interview and I’m wondering if anyone can give an indication as to what type of questions that are asked in the interview. Also do they ask any questions about your application, for instance would they question you on your original application examples/answers or from your MMI

cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PickleTree

Hi there, I have an interview and I’m wondering if anyone can give an indication as to what type of questions that are asked in the interview. Also do they ask any questions about your application, for instance would they question you on your original application examples/answers or from your MMI

cheers
Your best option is to search DMI questions using the search function above and you will be provided with a wealth of information.

ST

Worth also looking back to the competencies required in the job advert so you know what is important to the company. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.