• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Season ticket advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellie311970

Hi, I have just secured a new job and will be travelling between Ash vale and waterloo, waterloo and goodge street stations 7 days a week.

I live between ash vale and north camp stations.

My questions are, is it cheaper to get a season ticket to include zones 1-6 or a rail season ticket and a tube season ticket ? If I get a combined tràin/tube ticket what is the best length ticket to purchase?

If there are delays on the Ash vale route would I be able to transfer to the north camp via Guildford route? As these are different carriers I foresee this being a problem....
Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

higthomas

It will be cheaper to purchase a rail season ticket which includes zones 1-6 (known as a travelcard)

The longer you purchase one for the better value it will be, so if possible get an annual.

If you buy a North Camp - London Zones 1-6 Travelcard, I think this allows travel via either via Guildford or from Ash Vale. Also make sure you get the not via Reading one, the any permitted costs £600 more.
This should cost you £4,524 per year.

Kellie311970

Haha quite !
Option to drive in on Sundays but at least I'll get value out of a season ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.