• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seeking DRT sceptic Bill Bracknell in North Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverage in the Yorkshire Post quotes a Bill Bracknell who (among other things) is concerned that DRT proposals may not be as good a deal as are being supposed. I'd like to try and make contact with Bill, but can't track him down - the journalist didn't have direct contact as he was reporting a contribution at a public meeting. If Bill is a reader here, or if anyone knows how I might track him down, please get in touch via a PM.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bill bus stop

Coverage in the Yorkshire Post quotes a Bill Bracknell who (among other things) is concerned that DRT proposals may not be as good a deal as are being supposed. I'd like to try and make contact with Bill, but can't track him down - the journalist didn't have direct contact as he was reporting a contribution at a public meeting. If Bill is a reader here, or if anyone knows how I might track him down, please get in touch via a PM.
In true tradition, my name was mis-spelled. I'm Bill Breakell, the guy who said whatever he said about Demand Responsive Transport at the virtual North Yorkshire County Council Overview and Scrutiny Committee. If you want to chat - here I am!

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
In true tradition, my name was mis-spelled. I'm Bill Breakell, the guy who said whatever he said about Demand Responsive Transport at the virtual North Yorkshire County Council Overview and Scrutiny Committee. If you want to chat - here I am!
Welcome to the forum, Bill.

The forum software restricts private messages (conversations) for new users, and in order to contact others directly you'll need to make a few regular thread posts (five, if I recall correctly) for this feature to be available to you.

Gloster

Established Member
It shows how journalism standards have fallen (as if we didn’t know already). The very first thing I learnt was: spell people’s names right.

6Gman

Established Member
It shows how journalism standards have fallen (as if we didn’t know already). The very first thing I learnt was: spell people’s names right.
One of our local freesheets ran a story about me.

It included three different spellings of my first name.

None of them correct.

My first name consists of only four letters.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.