• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sent Complaint to FTP but got reply from East Coast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a little help here i got caught up in big delays at York on a FTP Service from Manchester which caused me to get to Middlesbrough some 3 hours late.

So i sent my Tickets and letter to FTP Manchester address but yesterday got a reply from East Coast Trains for some reason.

They say in the letter that they have sent my letter to FTP but i hope they also have sent the tickets as well.

why have they done that? is that normal even when i sent the Complaint to FTP manchester address?

ive sent a email to FTP but not heard back yet.

also the letter that i got back from East Coast came from plymouth.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

If the delay was attributed to a problem East coast caused it would be them that owe you a refund. That will probably be why its been passed on.

If the delay was attributed to a problem East coast caused it would be them that owe you a refund. That will probably be why its been passed on.

It was due to someone jumping in front of a Train between York and Durham which blocked all lines so buses were bought in.

But still dont understand why East Coast then has sent it back to FTP when i sent it to FTP in the 1st place.

All very strange.

Solent&Wessex

Established Member
Need a little help here i got caught up in big delays at York on a FTP Service from Manchester which caused me to get to Middlesbrough some 3 hours late.

So i sent my Tickets and letter to FTP Manchester address but yesterday got a reply from East Coast Trains for some reason.

They say in the letter that they have sent my letter to FTP but i hope they also have sent the tickets as well.

why have they done that? is that normal even when i sent the Complaint to FTP manchester address?

ive sent a email to FTP but not heard back yet.

also the letter that i got back from East Coast came from plymouth.

I beleive, but may be wrong, that East Coast and TPE both use the same customer relations office in Plymouth (First Info). It could be something as simple as a mix up in the mail room at their end when it arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.