• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Serco test train

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gricer

Got a pic of the Serco train this morning as it passed through between Fleet and Farnborough at 09:10. It's not a brilliant shot and the subject is only just in frame, but then it was shifting at quite a rate!

serco.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
The Gricer said:
Got a pic of the Serco train this morning as it passed through between Fleet and Farnborough at 09:10. It's not a brilliant shot and the subject is only just in frame, but then it was shifting at quite a rate!

Not bad! Cut the buffer off though! Nevermind next time!

TheSlash

Established Member
Oh no it's the blood train!! Creating lots of headaches for the pway, we have a plan to beat it this time though :glasses2:

Coxster

Established Member
TheSlash said:
Oh no it's the blood train!! Creating lots of headaches for the pway, we have a plan to beat it this time though :glasses2:
Well maybe if you actually got out of your vans once in a while... ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
Coxster, you know me, i am always in a constant state of high alert to pack a rough ride, but much to my deep sadness, the current heatwave is making any track geometry work impossible. What with not being able to disturb ballast when the rail temperature is expected to rise above 32*C in the next 3 days and all, lifting and packing is simply out of the question, or it would be if management stuck to they're own rules. :read2:
I have heard it runs through our section tomorrow, fireworks won't just be coming out the exhaust of the loco 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.