• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Setdown at Stratford Regional

Status
Not open for further replies.

route101

Established Member
Looking at going on one of the Class 90 services from Liverpool St to Stratford , is it possible?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David10

Won't be advertised on the display boards at Liverpool St, but nothing stopping you from catching a Norwich service that stops to pick up at Stratford.

route101

Established Member
Won't be advertised on the display boards at Liverpool St, but nothing stopping you from catching a Norwich service that stops to pick up at Stratford.

Was thinking of going to Stratford on a Travelcard.

Ivo

Established Member
I've never attempted it on a 90 before, but I've certainly travelled on 360s from LST to SRA that have been advertised as calling at the latter to pick up only.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
The last time I attempted it in the opposite direction, the 90 wasn't advertised on the main departure board at SRA but was on the platform itself.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Yes platform 9 at SRA. Advertised on the platform as a Liverpool St service.

route101

Established Member
Managed it on the 1330 from Liverpool St , i was worried i would get caught at Stratford:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.