• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seven Sisters query

Status
Not open for further replies.

4SRKT

Established Member
The Greater Anglia route map shows a limited service between Seven Sisters and Hackney Downs via Clapton. Does anyone know what trains use this section? Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4SRKT

Established Member
Is that it?? Balls, that's going to be a nuisance to get scratched <(

Clip

Established Member
Eh? All trains to Enfield go via Hackney downs..

Do you mean the spur just after 7 sisters that goes to the tottenham hale line?

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I would have to check but M-F I think one late night HFE train runs via Clapton and Seven Sisters.

Greater Anglia timetable for Chingford would say, see footnote for the only train in there that doesn't serve Chingford, I think that may be it :)

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
PSUL only has the single train I mentioned, but I expect they don't guarantee 100% accuracy...

Clip

Established Member
Via Clapton dear boy, via Clapton.

Apologies, im having a terrible time of reading things properly of late.

Though speaking of the line im on about does any service go there via stratford? I cant see one in a time table

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I would have to check but M-F I think one late night HFE train runs via Clapton and Seven Sisters.

Greater Anglia timetable for Chingford would say, see footnote for the only train in there that doesn't serve Chingford, I think that may be it :)

PSUL only has the single train I mentioned, but I expect they don't guarantee 100% accuracy...

Nope, my bad, the train I quoted runs via Tottenham Hale, I thought it was the mystery train in question :smile:

Indeed, as quoted above, 2U00 0531 SO LST-ENF is the only one to use the route in question - that begs the question, although accurate, why is the limited service line shown? It doesn't serve any additional stations that the other trains don't - it calls at Hackney Downs, then Seven Sisters...

Edit - It is used during engineering works though - this is how I managed to do the rare track in question, back in 2010 I think it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.