• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Severn Tunnel Junction, Shoeburyness & Great Yarmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
Recent updates to my Fotopics site include;

Spoon Goon for the day yesterday (Yarmouth 47's) - standard shots at Great Yarmouth

Severn Tunnel Junction - including a couple of shots of the rescue train

NLL / CTC meet back in August - including a stored CIG at Shoeburyness

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
Recent updates to my Fotopics site include;

Spoon Goon for the day yesterday (Yarmouth 47's) - standard shots at Great Yarmouth

Severn Tunnel Junction - including a couple of shots of the rescue train

NLL / CTC meet back in August - including a stored CIG at Shoeburyness

Where is the Link? i don't see it anywhere :???:

Dennis

Established Member
I like the artistic effect of the fence in the slammer shot.
http://dennis-lance.fotopic.net/p33890346.html
If ever the subject for the photo of the week contest is "Arty Farty shots" I reckon that would be a good contender! ;) :grin:

Frank

Unfortunately the lens on the camera I use now doesn't fit through fences very well, unlike my old Fuji Finepix F455. So, no choice on the fence appearing. Bit of careful cropping to centre it and then yes - a nice arty-farty shot! Making the most of a bad job!

Established Member
nice pics, 1304 was the only cig to haev a cep window in coz it got smashed some time in its life, another random fact from stephens brain of uselessness

Status
Not open for further replies.