• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sex on a train. Was I harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kernowfem

Are we going to have a thread like this every Spring?

OK, sorry - prosthetic :p

Just to add Ivo....i don't use my leg as an excuse...in confined spaces i can take the thing off!!! :)

Question is this. When i'm on a train i'm either too knackered from standing up, being made to feel sick by other passengers body odour/flatulance or trying to drown out the noise of children/loud morons on phones etc etc.

The last thing i would ever feel like doing is getting intimate...i just don't get it, why??

S19

Some people might get the horn off flatulence and smelly bogs? :)

Ivo

Established Member
HEY!

I'm a student but have enough class to not do it in a train toilet, some of us under 25 can wait till be get home, even someone under 18 can wait until we get home...

And some of us under 25 can elect to find something else to do. Like whiling away the hours on railway forums.

I would not have posted that six months ago :p

Nym

Established Member
And some of us under 25 can elect to find something else to do. Like whiling away the hours on railway forums.

I would not have posted that six months ago :p

Hmmm... There are better things to do with someone than what was being done in that lavatory....

One can have more fun playing with the same under 18 at the MOSI, even if Planet is knackered.

a1a.a1a

Lol, cheers for the thread, reminds me of 1 time at leeds waiting to get an a set to london... found two horny burgers doing it in a bay of four, god knows how, with the table in the way. :eek:

Ivo

Established Member
Lol, cheers for the thread, reminds me of 1 time at leeds waiting to get an a set to london... found two horny burgers doing it in a bay of four, god knows how, with the table in the way. :eek:

:shock:

You found BURGERS like that?! I had best keep my remaining box of eight in the freezer then - never know what they might get up to!

a1a.a1a

And before anyone asks, I watched... they finished, they grinned and walked away.

CC 72100

Established Member
:shock:

You found BURGERS like that?! I had best keep my remaining box of eight in the freezer then - never know what they might get up to!

They get up to all sorts these days! :p

Ivo

Established Member
Remind me to shout at you when we see each other later today <D

On a related note, I did see two girls coming out of an HST toilet together on March 1st (one of the older ones, not the DDA toilet)...

Last edited:

Kernowfem

found two horny burgers

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Beef"
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Remind me to shout at you when we see each other later today <D

On a related note, I did see two girls coming out of an HST toilet together on March 1st (one of the older ones, not the DDA toilet)...

I doubt they would be doing anything, trust me us women always go in two's. Especially on trains....call it back up, for years after a woman was attacked on a train near Doncaster i always made sure if i was using the loo, i didnt go in on my own! (Female company only, before anyone asks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.