• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Short faring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green2

Yes, I can assure you this is not me. I have reported the posts and raised it with a forum moderator.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cakefiend

Hi all, I am the original poster of this thread. Somebody has been posting the responses that came yesterday and the subsequent thread from this user name. This is not me, I have reported the posts and changed my password. But I just wanted to make it clear the most recent posts and the other thread are NOT from me.
In other words, you've just realised that you've posted a full admission of guilt on a public forum that's likely visited by train company prosecution teams?

MotCO

Established Member
You need to wait for them to write to you. They probably haven't even processed your case yet! I imagine there's hundreds of people caught each day which presumably need adding to some sort of database and case management software. They have up to 6 months to deal with this, so just stay calm and wait. You can't really speed it up.

If you're lucky, they could even lose your paperwork and nothing ever arrives!

The court isn't going to get involved unexpectedly, so don't worry about that just yet.

You also need to think about starting to save up now for the eventual settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.